Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anyone having problems commenting?

Workload-overload. 
I'm taking a break from my crazy pile of workload to ask whether anyone is having problems commenting?


I've just been informed (actually, it's been raised up several months ago but I thought it's fixed already) that my comment section is too snobbish for my own good. Please do tell me if there's any problem at all with the site so I could go sue Blogger for stressing us all out. Nah, just kidding. 

If you cannot comment down below, you can reach me through @Sarahbotbonkers, my twitter account or send me an email at sarah[underscore]00988[at]yahoo[dot]com. You can also use the Formspring section down below to rant about my lazy comment section.

And that's it. Now I'm heading back again to work. Happy Weekend everyone!

**Thank you Google for the picture.

5 comments:

  1. From what I've heard other people say, word verification/captcha is the biggest problem. If you take that off, things should be okay.

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting seems to be working fine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger can be a little touchy, is my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some
    pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.

    A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    Also visit my web-site :: fat loss factor review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...